Sunday, October 16, 2011

Matt wants to sleep with me for the night. He says he likes me the best.

He is only ten, a bit too young for me. If he were older, and we weren't in the situation that we are in now, I would date him.

He's part of a street gang. Not the one that commits crimes, unless needed to. It mostly consist of children who ended up on the streets. Matt is one of the youngest here. I'd say Christina has got to be the youngest. I'd place her age somewhere between eight and nine.

All of these children have harsh backgrounds. Matt's father hated him. The man would always beat the poor kid, and so Matt packed his things, wrote a letter to his mother, and left.

Christana's parents are drug addicts. They spend most of their days high on drugs, and she spends most of her days out on the street.

I know this one boy who was kicked out of his house for having a girlfriend. Why is this so bad? His biological sex is female, but his gender is male. He is a man trapped in a woman's body, is what he told me. He doesn't see his relationship with his girlfriend as being a homosexual relationship. In fact, he views it as being a heterosexual one. He wishes he can get a sex change operation so he can start living life to the fullest.

And me; I already told my story to the audience.

I think a description of where I am at sounds like a great idea.

Right now, I am in a shed that no one really uses. It is a bit dark in here, the only source of light is from my laptop. It won't be long before it shuts off. Damn battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment