Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pit Stop

Kobalos's should be back home any day now. Right now we're at another hotel. I decided to go with them. It's another new city for me to see, and it will keep that goon away. I haven't seen him in such a long time. I can't say I miss him.

I think am going to miss Kobalos. I hope he visits me like he promised. Dear me, I forgot to link his blog. Unfortunately, the idiot has not even bother to follow me. Well, here it is.

I wonder if I would be able to go back to my family.

Maybe, just maybe, everything will turn out all right and I will be able to go home. There will be no more monsters, no more goons, just family and love and hope and all that. I admit, that dream does seem a little silly and stupid. It probably won't ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment