Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Encounter

I think Kobalos and I ran into the Blind Man. My memory is a bit fuzzy on that, which probably means that that was the Blind Man. I would wait until tomorrow to write this as my head kind of hurts, but I am afraid that I might forget.

Anyhow, we went out walking yesterday. It was during the evening as it was cooler, and there's less people to bother us. We weren't planning on doing much, maybe take some food from a store. It was mostly to get Kobalos out and about. I mean it isn't healthy for him to stay in one place all day.

Well, while walking he just stopped and he wouldn't budge. I looked around and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I pulled at him and then I realized something. There was an old man wearing sunglasses and it looked like he was starting at us. Kobalos growled and he charged at him, but Kobalos tripped. The old man grinned and then disappeared into the crowd. People were staring, so I pulled Kobalos up and we went back to the hotel.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment