Monday, October 14, 2013

More pointless ranting

I am not sorry for ranting yesterday. I am on my period and we have no pads. Figures, since I am living with a bunch of dudes. I hate this hotel that we are staying at. I hate the smell of it and how suffocating it is. I wish I had some girls to talk to. I got some bastard trying to grope me, so I kicked him in the shins and ran for it. Got some annoying catcalls.

About Matt, he is in one of those thug typed gangs. The old street gang he was in came apart. I guess things change in a span of two years. One of them died. I didn't really know that person but still. She died of a drug overdose.

It is terrible.

On the bright side, there are no monsters following us, except for the man whole revealed the horrible things Kobalos did. I may have to be careful with him. He seems different from the goon.

No comments:

Post a Comment