Friday, October 3, 2014

It has been a few weeks after that incident. You know, the one where we saw a man get mauled by the Rake. This, I feel, is bad news for us. Why did the Rake focus on him, but not us? I really feel like our luck is running out. And I still think the blind man is here. They are up to something. Luckily, or not so luckily, no Slender fellow out there. I wrote not-so luckily because he may still be out there, but I just don't notice him. I am hoping he has become bored with me. That or, he is allowing the Blind Man and the Rake to have their fun with me. How nice of him.

Did I ever mentioned how nice the manager is? Well, he is. When we came back, he looked at us and said what I believe to be sorry. Now that I think about it, that does seem a bit strange. Well, at least he reduced our payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment