Friday, October 3, 2014

Strange Event

There was a strange boy that I've met. Why was I in that hotel room to begin with? I don't know. All I remember was walking around. I think I may have been at the library. Or some other place with wi-fi because I still had my laptop with me.

He approached me slowly. Did he kidnap me? I had to get away from him.

I asked: "Who are you?"

His hands dropped to his sides and his face went blank. He stopped abruptly, just standing there lost in thought.

His face was still blank as he calmly walked towards me. I backed against the wall. I was cornered.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and started choking me. It hurt so much and I couldn't breathe, and when I look into his eyes, they were dead. He wasn't there mentally. I grabbed something, I don't know what it was, and slammed it across his face. He stumbled backwards, so I took my chance and pushed him down. His expression did not change.

I ran out of the room, dodging the clothes on the floor. Really? These goons really need to learn to clean their mess.

I'm in a cafe right now. I need to get back home. Why did I believe that running away was a good idea?

I need my family.

I can barely remember what happened today. I was walking around. Yes, I was at the library for food. I think I need to read my previous post to jog my memory because it feels like I am forgetting something.

At least I remember my password to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment