Saturday, November 12, 2011

Acting

As the audience can already guess, I love to act. I love to pretend I'm someone else for a while. I love to read scripts, interpret the character I am playing, and act like that character.

I used to be in theatre in school. I'm not just talking about middle school--which by the way is the highest form of education I have--but elementary school as well. Then I ran away. That's what happens when you're haunted by the boogeyman.

Before I ran away, I was supposed to act in one of my school plays. I let them down by running away. But hey, it was either stay and get my family involve, or run away and not get them involve. Guess which one I chose.

I just realize something, I have yet to follow any of these blogs. I believe they would provide some form of entertainment, and comfort in knowing that there are people out there who are going through the same thing as me.

I think that proxiehunter guy has some interesting blogs that he follows. I might check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment