Sunday, November 6, 2011

Father

Matt, his dad came by earlier today.

He wanted to take Matt back home. Matt shied away from the man that had hurt him.

"Mommy misses you," he told Matt.

At that, Matt became hopeful.

"Really?" he asked the man who was supposed to be his father.

"Yes, now get over here," I could hear the man's voice rising a bit. Matt sensed it as well.

Matt took a step back from his father.

"Dammit boy. Get over here," his face turned red. It was quite amusing, and at the same time, frightening.

"I'll make you cry worse than that," he threaten once he saw that Matt was crying. I had enough of this vile man. I took Matt's hands in mine, and led him away from that man. We ran away to be more precise.

I told Jonathan, the male in a female's body, about it. As of now, he's fuming.

Matt's still crying. I'm letting him cry it out.

We're all in the the shed right now, waiting for the rain to go away.

Rain, rain go away, come again another day.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the shed is located behind Amy's house. She's the one who has been providing me internet. She also allowed me to take shelter in this shed. Her parents don't know of my existence yet. I fear the day that they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment