Sunday, November 27, 2011

Allergies suck

I am very sleepy right now. Allergies kept me up all last night. Not even Running cannot escape the much dreaded hay fever.

 I forgot to follow some blogs for entertaiment purposes. There's just so many to choose from and I don't feel like reading all of that.

Perhaps I should start with that rabbit man. I've been meaning to read some of his adventure.  That Jeanette gal seems entertaining. What about A? Should I follow that person. I am still unsure of his or her sex. So many blogs to choose from, so little time.

Screw it. I'll just pick and choose random blogs to follow from now on.

I really dislike having allergies. There's always so much throwing up due to my sinuses being clogged up. That, and a lack of sleep. It sucks. I mean you feel very tired and you can't sleep because you can't breathe and it feels like your face is on fire. Not even medicine helps.

Well, it is time for me to start following.

No comments:

Post a Comment