Saturday, December 3, 2011

Still Following Me

How long has it been? How long has that man been following me? He leaves messages. Typical. I wonder if he knows that I'm too young for him. He's making himself look like a pervert by stalking me.

I saw him while I was on my way to visit Christina. He was hiding behind a tree.

I did my best to ignore him and kept on walking.

I gave Christina a stuff toy that I got. It was her birthday, but her parents forgot.

Afterwards, I took a different route back "home". In fact, I stayed in a different place for a couple of hours until I knew that he had left.

I wished I had noticed him sooner. That way, I would have not have grown so attached to the people. Why did I get so attached to them? Whenever a proxy shows up it usually means that my days are numbered. If I had notice him sooner, I would have left before getting attached, and now I can't leave.

I don't want to leave. I already had to leave my family and I missed my little sister's birthday. I hope she's not mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment