Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cold


It is so cold outside. I need to find some shelter. If I cannot find any shelter, then I need to get a better coat. And some weapons. I only have a few knives. I want to get a small club or something like that. I could also use a flashlight. I know I am too young to own a gun. Also, guns are very noisy.

What else do I need? I will figure that out once I get there.

Food seems like something I need, and maybe some bottle water. I do need some money.

Ah...

I kind of miss Matt right now. It was so sweet of him to offer me his unfitting jacket.

I miss my family. Every time I think of them, I get a sense of nostalgia and I just want to go back to them. I want to forget about the Imitator, forget about all the horrors that were caused by Him. I want to be in my parents' arm and I want to hold my sister and say that I am never ever going to leave again. Yet I know that if I were to do that, great harm will come to the ones I love. That is why I chose the path of the Runner. That is until I get older and become more of a Fighter. I sort of want to grow up faster so I can become a more efficient Fighter.

Well, I am going on a little “shopping” spree.


No comments:

Post a Comment