Sunday, April 15, 2012

Be Careful of What You Wish For

I guess I should be a bit more careful. A few days ago I noticed that Kobalos was staring intently at the window. Since he normally does that, I ignored it. He just stared and stared and stared. I, finally getting curious and a bit annoyed by his excessive silence, asked him what he was looking at. No answer from him. I looked at the window and the boogey man was there. It looked like he was smiling, taunting me. It was as if He knew. What He knew, I don't know. The Imitator tilted His head and stared.

I quickly yanked Kobalos off the bed. He stumbled for a bit before following my lead. I had to drag him because he wasn't moving fast enough. When I glance back at the window, the boogeyman wasn't there. He just was not there, like he never been there before. I woke up Nate and told him what happened. He told to let it wait for the next day. Well we left the hotel and went to another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment