Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Uneventful Days

He is still after me. Damn persistent goon. I keep thinking to myself when is he going to catch me?. Maybe it would be better if he caught me. That way, it would be over with. Damn, why the hell did I have to get attached to those two bozos?

We've been laying low for now. Nate is being himself. He does some odd jobs to support us, while I steal food to support us in a very quick way. Kobalos is still in his state of shock, although he does seem like he is getting better. A little by little. He's still not eating right. Honestly, I really hope that him getting better isn't a false hope, and that he doesn't take a turn for the worse. I would hate to spoon feed him.

I wish something much more interesting would happen. It really is starting to boring being on the run and hiding. Hide and Seek. That's the game we're play. Only, if we get caught, we'll die or worse.

I named to doll Anne. She keeps me some company. Especially when the boys are too busy. Nate with working, and Kobalos with sleeping or staring at the wall for twenty or so minutes. He does speak to me a little bit, but most of the time he's by himself. Nate on the other hand can be a little too cold, and he does seem like the loner type. Although, I think he secretly enjoys our company. Well, whatever company we can offer. As they say, "Beggars can't be choosers."

Oh yeah, Early Happy Easter for those who celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment